[DENIED] Puma's App

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server: Puma, just Puma.

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often: Timezone, is PST, I play pretty frequently, even though trem is dead, I still enjoy it.

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub: GrangerPub recently has been infested with noobs, and messed up/weird people. I didn’t see many admins on while I’m on, or it’s just that they don’t get on when I get on, all in all, I like to be on that sever so I may be able to help a little, being that I’m on mostly in the afternoon. I would enjoy it if I could help the server too. GrangerPub is such a fast growing thing, I want to be a part of it too somehow.

• What is your past admining experience: Pk server level 3? um… I’m not really sure, but Legit can vouch on that I had admin on the Pk server. That’s long gone now. I also may have had level 7 on the NoS server being a NoS member and all.

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin: Being kind, loose, not on the edge of his seat trying to kick someone, I believe all admins should be loose and nice to the people that join the server, because if a admin is making a ruckus about some little problem that doesn’t matter, they might not want to come back. You have to have a low temper, or be not stressed out by the players. All the basics really.

• What level are you applying for: Level 3

• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank): I’m not sure, but I know most of the 6+ admins, and I’m sure they would vouch, or I hope…

I’ll get a poll up for you.

Any questions?

What are your thoughts about the server rules? Is there anything in the rules (or not in the rules), that you feel should be changed/added/removed?

Why have you been quite in-active for the past 6 months?

what behaviour/traits do the “noobs” and “messed up/weird people” have for you to classify them as such. I should note that it is important that admins are understanding and helpful towards new players, especially considering that we want the Tremulous community to grow.

I understand all rules, and I would try try my best to honor them. I have been inactive, because of the this other game I’ve been playing, but so far, I like to play Tremulous more now. @dGr8LookinSparky I would say noobs would be basically disobeying the rules, or tempering with the players, same goes with messed up/weird players. I would try to be nice to all players, because I like the people that go on that server, frequently. The new players I would probably try and make it the best for them, and not mess with there game play/fun.

Denied for now. If you wait a few weeks before reapplying it will seriously help your chances. Try and get to know current admins a bit better before reapplying, too.