[DENIED]Punky's 3rd application

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server: Im not sure but i think im YellowLightning at pub and Punky at club.

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often: South America, Argentina, BsAs. Im on barely all day all days, because i study with my computer.

Why do you want admin on GrangerPub: The deconers/bleeders/TeamKillers/basenaders make me rage like shit, especially when there is no admins on. I would like to help on that since im a full day active player.

• What is your past admining experience: Just a little, but i can learn everything applying the rules carefully.

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin: Patience, respect, being reasonable and applicantion of rules in all cases.

• Are any level 6+ admins willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank): Confirmed vouchers: @Blizz, @Meta.Staze, @Helper_Bot and @Rekove.

Im applying for level 3 as a start, to prove that i can be a good and helpful admin to y’all. Thank you.

3 Likes

Hmm good luck sir.

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Nice app, good luck

2 Likes

Good luck @YellowMellow ! :smiley:

2 Likes

Good luck. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey punky good luck man!. :smiley:

2 Likes

I am not convinced you have demonstrated the level headed maturity required to effectively moderate the server.

I will be watching you closely over the course of your application. I expect you to behave as an admin would.

5 Likes

Tked me constantly, had to threaten two admins, one of which was defending him and making claims like ‘he was having graphical errors’ and other stupid shit before i had to threaten another admin claiming i would report and make demos so the admin would warn him to stop. Current admin team needs to be fixed before adding new members especially ones that fuck shit up the whole time.

(occurred around 9-12 aest last night, if an admin wants to check up on that incident lmao what a joke)

1 Like

Honestly can’t believe this loser has the audacity to even apply for level 3 after showing clear examples that he is incapable and breaks rules on a regular basis.

@asbestos what’s your in game name? I believe I was in the server during this time.

Please report me with proof, the admin team will see in logs that i tked you 0 times and you tked me over 6. All you were doing was blocking and both admins warned you about that and the bleeding… Also i know this is not the section, but the admin Rhez abused lot of times on that match with the objective to continuing the game on kaiji starside hotel, if you admins want to check…

Yes maybe i didn’t but please explain yourself, because from my point of view i didnt the opposite either.

100% agree.

3 Likes

@YellowMellow I was online during a few games and observing the game with a demo. After I review demos and submit to other admins we can have a better idea which way your app will go. However, my question is, Why did you never make a report on the incident listed below?

You have to justify things like this.

Also, why did you not screen shot and make a report on this here? If you want to be a admin, you have to be able to catch things like this. The admins have no idea a time or the day this happened. Once again, you have to justify if you’re going to point a finger.

1 Like

I don’t understand what you mean exactly, but i didnt took screenshots about Maebong’s incident because rifle and burrito (both admins online at the time) were handling the problem. I want to add also that maebong is known as a troll with bad reputation, he loves the trash talk :confused: .

To be honest i dont know why i didnt report rhez yet, i just forgot. But this happened at saturday evening. When the game ended because aliens base raped he reverted all. Aliens base raped again and he restarted the map. You can check by yourself with your admin rights. Also my trem is homo and it doesnt save screenshots sometimes, a proof of this is my report against Mr.Robot which ended in nothing, no actions taken against him or the report against BADGER who got permabanned.

I’m pretty sure that @burrito and @Rifle can confirm my words, in fact i got tked over 6 times and i tked 0. I thought logs used to show that, as @Helper_Bot did on my Mr.Robot’s report.

I’m one of the few players who reports every problem i can. You can check that on the report section. Also you can confirm by yourself or ask the players atm about Rhez’s abuse and maebong’s intentional bleed/tk/block. And as i can see maebong didnt show any proof of my intentional team kill either… but im the one who gets rushed.

I dont have anything more to add to this problem, all my cards were played; can i have a quiet application now please?

Hi @YellowMellow @oblivion i’ll get this one sorted out would you mind giving me the appropriate date that the problem occurred and i’ll go from there. :slight_smile:

saturday evening around 20-22 (argentina time)

Past saturday?

Yes, im not sure tho.

@Helper_Bot I’ll catch you on slack

1 Like