[DENIED] Sunphantom's admin app

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server: I am mostly known as sunphantom in game and I am registered to the name sunphantom as well.

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often: I live in the eastern time zone/ and I usually start play around 8 a.m. and play throughout the day.

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub: I want to be an admin on grangerpub for multiple reasons but the two main reasons are that I want to be able to help any users in tremulous with there issues. the other reason I want to be an admin is that I want to be able to talk to other admins in admin chat and help them discuss issues and problems that occur in tremulous.

• What is your past admining experience: To be honest I have not had a past admining experience before but I think it would be an amazing experience to be an admin.

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:
I think that I am very patient with other users for the most part, and i love to play tremulous (am active).

• What level are you applying for:
You can decide I’m fine with anything you offer

• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank):

you just applied… you should wait a bit… before applying again…

I was told to wait for 2 weeks but I’m sincerely sorry if this was too short of amount of time!!

No its fine we will get a poll up. I just recommend waiting longer, because 2 weeks isn’t very long so the poll results will most likely be the same.

ok got it! thanks

Good luck on your app :slight_smile:

thanks sopian!!

Your application has been denied, sorry.