[DENIED] YellowLightning' s Application for Level 4/5

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server:

-My in-game name actually is *<{YellowLightning, but i used to be Juan or BlackJack at the past (i used a lot of names). i have a break of trem, but now im back and i want to contribute :slight_smile: .

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often:

-My timezone is UTC -3 (Argentina BsAs). i play around 6 H per day (10 am - 23:00 or +); i try to play all days but the truth is that i play like 4/5 days per week.

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub:

-I think the admins at GrangerPub are doing a really good job, but i feel there is an empty space because there is not an admin on always and that is not enough to maintain the game healthy and that all we can enjoy. I just want to help because i love this game and i am pretty active.

• What is your past admining experience:

• AA = Level 4
    BB = Level 4
    .:|Server = Level 6
    Trem*Arg = Level 5

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:

-The priority of an admin is to keep the game experience to all players clean, without decons, malicius building, chat disrespectfully, etc; and all that based at the server rules. beign helpfully for the players (especially with the news) its a crucial factor. Always with patiently, beign fair but straight with rules, applying them responsibly and without affecting personal matters with the duty.

• What level are you applying for:

-I’ m applying for level 4/5 (If i corresponds to a lower level does not matter, i’ ll be always helpful). I’ m applying for this levels because i would have acces to warn, mute, cancelvote, denybuild, buildlog, revert, pause, kick, rename, spec999 and ban. These commands are important to apply many of the rules.

• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank):

-I dont know, maybe *<{dGr8LookinSparky, *<{WoodBury, nos.face or few other admins; if some good admin wants to vouch me just let me know at comments and i’ll appreciate :slight_smile: .

thanks for taking your time to read my application and have a nice day / night

You forgot to mention the name ‘Staxx’

1 Like

I said a lot of times that i am not StaXx*, i know him, he is my neighboor, but still not beign him. BB

Poll opened. Good luck ^^

1 Like

Also, something you might want to do on a post like that.
Right now it’s a bit hard to see which point is the answer and which one is the question ^^’.

Something that you could have done by using color codes is to make the answers clear by coloring them with a passive color. (Not a bright red, it annoy’s the eye and makes it less likely to be read and liked ^^)

How to use the color codes:
<font color=e3d68a>Text</font> - You can use any color you want, you can use 'color=COLORNAME', 'color=RGBVALUE', 'color=HEXVALUE'
This line would give that:
¤ Question…: Answer

or in the case of this post:
¤ Question…:
This is an answer to the question using long text and making it clear so we can easily see it without having our eyes bleeding from a Bright Red aggressive color of doom. …(I think you got what I mean ^^’.)…

This way, if you write the answer under the question as you did, it will be much easier to read. ^^

Anyway… Welcome back and once again, Good Luck.

1 Like

Thank you for the support man! i’ ll try the tip! :grin:

<3 <3 ^^

1 Like

Sorry bud, i did not understood how it works; but i did what i could. <3

I don’t remember anyone under the names of YellowLightning, Juan or BlackJack that had admin on any of these servers.

1 Like

I remember the name Yellow Lightning from AA, although I do not remember you being a level 4 admin on during the time that Flattire, Gus, Myself, MaeJong, SSingh9, Flux, Frosty, etc etc were level 9 there.

Were you possibly level 3? Or is this like OLD time AA during Yarou/yahoo/AA clan times?

1 Like

I’ m sure i were 4, but maybe i’ m wrong i dont know and yes, this is old time. I play since the game released around 2006. Thank you for asking!.

hi @YellowMellow

Nice to see you and good luck with being admin. :wink:

Interesting, the first AA clan server came around in 2007. And besides a few upstanding admins like Rusty and Hooduphoodlum from the AA clan server, I wouldn’t trust most old AA clan member admins as far as I could throw them =/

P.S. I apologize, that was a little harsh…but the AA admins of that time were considered by most players to be quite the abuse kings under Yarou/yahoo’s tutelage. But then again, it WAS a clan server so I guess it’s to be expected.

Oh, I’ve heard about it, but do not worry, because I had almost no contact with those people and I am a person fledged. As Uncle Ben said : With great power comes great responsibility. Word & Amen.

Thank you very much BillyRaz0r! cya in-game :slight_smile: !.

1 Like

Face isn’t an admin…

How long have you been in hat clan? I don’t see you on their roster.

He is a new member, has not been updated on the roster as many hat members.

@Ninja Woodbury and Sparky both have said they have no idea who he is.

Which leads to the question of who recruited him and was their any acceptance via the leaders?

I’ ve scrimmed with *<{Woodbury as YellowLightning, so i don’t understand why he said that; anyways i know him because staxx introduced me to him. And i thought *<{Ninja told *<{dGr8LookinSparky about me when he recruited me with *<{Elite and *<{HelperBot.

Here’s an idea, why don’t you and your buddy “staxx” have a chat with me over Discord? Or better yet a Skype video call.

2 Likes