Disbanded

##T$DW Clan(by dwanld(new name DWDTPM)

Here if you are a #lonewolf, Then here you can join the clan,
This clan is just new and recent cuz i just made it,

This clan will try to get many ppl as possible in in it

Join THIS CLAN TODAY AND BE A LONEWOLF NO MORE!!!

IF YOU WISH TO JOIN THIS CLAN
PLEASE FILL IN THE APPLICATION BELOW THIS TEXT!
(note when filling in the application be honest and speak English, copy and paste the application below in a comment and answer the questions)
Application:

1. What is your name:

2. Why do you want to join the clan:

3. Have you been in any previous clans before:

4. Who has giving you the idea to join this clan(can be left blank):

5. how long do you play tremulous for in a day:

(app end)

Official clan tags you can use are:

• T$DW|name

• name{T$DW}

• T$DW-name

Rules about this clan:

-Rule1
There will be no violations within the clan and it’s rules if a rule is broken or violated you will be punished by a permanent ban, if you are rude or disrespectful towards other in this clan you will be kicked and can join again after 1 month of been kicked.

-Rule2
When in the clan it’s self, there will be no disrespect, no bad words that can offend or hurt someones feelings, no abuse towards others, if any rule in Rule2 is violated this will result in a punishment of a permanent ban.

-Rule3
If you have joined the clan you can put on the clan tag on any time(once you have joined), You must be respectful towards others and no hurting bullying or even torment towards others within this clan, if you are caught or reported about violation of Rule3 the situation will be dealt with and if you are found guilty of violating Rule3 you will be punished by a permanent ban.

-Rule4
In the clan there will be no impersonation of other people if they are in the clan or not,if you are caught impersonating an other person(even if it’s a joke or not) you will be warned to remove the name impersonation, and if you do it again you will have a second warning to immediately remove the name impersonation,but if caught a third time you will be kick from the clan and can’t re-join the clan until your one month kick has expired.
If you impersonate another person for malicious intent you will be permanently banned from the clan.

Thank you for having the time to read the rules and the clan info it’s self.

JOIN Today and be a lone-wolf no more!

Thank you,
yours sincerely Dwanld Twump or DWDTPM as my new name.

(extra info: to fill in the application please leave a comment as your application).

5 Likes

Good Luck on your clan!

1 Like

Thanks man

1 Like

hi i’m angela i don’t want to be a lone she-wolf i used to be in the nos clan but i left b/c i realized i was in nos i usually play trem 1nce a week thx

2 Likes

@Attractive_Female_Gi ,
OK thanks for your honesty. :slight_smile:
what you said answered all the questions except 5 but that is optional if you choose to say it, but it was good overall

//Approved(you can now put on the clan tag).

Hi twump I’ve managed to get the account working and congrats to ur new clan but unfortunately I cant join cuz it wont let me do the answer the questions

OK @ripper , so what your telling me is it won’t let you copy and paste so you can answer the questions. If that is the problem then you have to wait for your account to have a minimum trust level at 1

And how do I do that

read a bunch of topics and posts. You could get trust level 1 in 15 to 30 minutes of such reading. But, are you sure that you can’t just highlight the questions in the first post and click on “quote reply”?

1 Like

Ok thanks sparky sand yea I’m positive that it wont let me

1 Like

I would also like to say that you read Rule4 which has been recently added, please take your time to read and enjoy the rest of your day. :grinning:

@ripper,
I would also like to say that you please read Rule4 which has been recently added, please take your time to read and enjoy the rest of your day. :grinning:

@dGr8LookinSparky , um how do you change your profile picture cuz i wonna change mine, and idk how to, would be much great for me if u told me. :stuck_out_tongue:

You can change it in your profile section on the main website www.grangerhub.org , and then make sure you are logged out of these forums (being logged in/out of the forums is different from being logged in/out of the main website, but both use the same authentication system) and when you log back into these forums, your avatar should be synced with the one you changed to on the main website.

I’m gonna have to do it later cuz it wont let me copy and paste on my phone

on your phone? do u have a pc or not?
well just awnser these questions:
Application:

1.What is your name:

2.Why do you want to join the clan:

3.Have you been in any previous clans before:

4.Who has giving you the idea to join this clan(can be left blank):

5.how long do you play tremulous for in a day:

(app end)

um @dGr8LookinSparky how do you change ur name or can u?

1.What is your name: [color=#00FFFF]Rick Harrison[/color]

2.Why do you want to join the clan: [color=#00FFFF]Memes[/color]

3.Have you been in any previous clans before: [color=#00FFFF]Fk[/color]

4.Who has giving you the idea to join this clan(can be left blank): [color=#00FFFF]Harambe[/color]

5.how long do you play tremulous for in a day: [color=#00FFFF]Long time[/color]

6 Likes

1.What is your name: Rick Ford

2.Why do you want to join the clan: Semem

3.Have you been in any previous clans before: $

4.Who has giving you the idea to join this clan(can be left blank): Rick Harrison

5.how long do you play tremulous for in a day: 10 minutes per day

4 Likes

1.What is your name: Ricky Larson

2.Why do you want to join the clan: Mememe

3.Have you been in any previous clans before: Sir

4.Who has giving you the idea to join this clan(can be left blank): Rick Ford

5.how long do you play tremulous for in a day: I don’t play this

3 Likes