[EMGFk]The European Minority Group of Fk

Ohh dear god…

and as we all know, i don’t count.1

1 NOT

1 Like

Edited due to trigger: You’re wrong. He’s not european.

1 Like

Fk|/dev/humancontroller ?!?1?

@Hero , you need to update Fk’s roster Fk| Foreign Killers

@dGr8LookinSparky Can’t. Not a mod and I didn’t create the thread.

1 Like

@Ckit , you need to update Fk’s roster Fk| Foreign Killers

ah !

PS: that thread Γ0τ ρ3χτ. by the time of that post, i was TL;DRing like @Hendrich does regularly with my reasoning posts.

2 Likes

y does this thread even exist

It doesn’t seem like a good idea to me and I’m fucked up so it must not be one

1 Like

What do I need to update? Veen is listed there.

WRONG

Are you saying that I still get 7 armies even if I don’t conquer UK?
T(H)ANK GOD

Well you know Europen Union is not the same with Europe like a continent right? EU is political and economical.

Woah so they belong to nowhere technically? Or created like 7th and 8th continent? Tell me more about it.

I would like you to check some geographycal maps. It might help you and your friend, ckit. Because Great Britain or United Kingdom still belongs to Europe.(Not European Union. Dont mix things up.) Did you know Russia too? Its so interesting right? Malta is an island and still considered to European continenet. Why not Africa!? Jesus…

Well you can read the list here: List of European countries by population - Wikipedia

If you dont want to read you can check the map: File:Europe Asia transcontinental.png - Wikipedia

I hope I could help you.

PS.: Im not sure if you are trolling or just really that dumb.

2 Likes

Island countries (like the UK) are not located on any continent-sized landmass, but they are usually grouped geographically with a neighbouring continent (in this case Europe)[Find me which moron decided that]. The UK and Wales certainly does NOT “belong” to or in Europe both geographically AND politically.

The UK is usually added alongside Europe for convenience in geographics, and a recent referendum annulled our political involvements.

Russia is transcontinental, it doesn’t necessarily reside in Europe either.

Iceland is near Greenland. Greenland, geographically, is with America (politically is with Denmark (so EU)), but Iceland is European (if we use geographic terms).

I think has been decided by both hystory and geologism.

Anyway this post is nosense. @Rinspeed you had to write: Ckit has the same timezone that I have.

I also share the same time as Ivory coast (West Africa). Time zone is based on longitudual divisions not on geographical regions/continents.

I didn’t write “UK=Europe coz the same time zone”

I was referring to this

Well she is talking about the delay between American and European time.
However, you guys trolled her focusing on “geography” instead of “time zone”.
“Timezone” talking, you have the same (or the near one) hour of @Rinspeed.

And yes, if “Mokumbo” from Ivory Coast start a similar topic, he could say that he has the same time as you have, even if he’s from another continent.

1 Like

Well Im +1 hour ahead of him :smiley:

Well Pangea was included bit I think and scientics also. Besides what Blizz said.

Fixed. From Laurasia we have North America, Europe and Asia. But UK’s hystory is more European than American.

In geologism terms, I don’t know if UK is more similar to North America or Europe.