Fk| Foreign Killers

Because ckit. We NoS don’t simply care all that much about winning. I know you guys have the time to camp for 2 hours but we like to have fun and kill people. Not sit in base for 15-20 minutes because we want a win. You can call your clan professional all you want. Tremulous is dead. In the end the scoreboard doesn’t really matter at all.

IDK winning is very fun. It’s just the boasting is in very bad taste when you compare the clans and the fact that NoS continued to scrim you even after losing most of the time.

This makes no sense. He specifically said “SKILL” not their overall attitude or any other factor.

I agree, this is a fair point.

I think the majority of the clan respect NoS for this.

spamo pls

Are you seriously arguing over this shit, with Spamo especially?

My first and last reply attempted to cease any discussion with him, so no.

I don’t think posting about a dead clan is relevant ;))))))))))))))))))))))

1 Like

Nice lookin’ roster ya got there, Kit. :wink:

1 Like

This thread is hilarious.

Thanks for those calculations kit, though I think the numbers need to be updated.

2 Likes

No problem. The kill total only includes scrims since April 2015 I believe.

Those were my calculations (;

1 Like

Well they’re fucking wrong

1 Like

ily bb

1 Like

same :slight_smile:

1 Like

nohomo?

Update:

Fk| Clan Forums are now public. They include information on Tremulous, CS:GO, and all of our scrimmage results.

www.fkclan.freeforums.org

2 Likes

Public in the sense that you need to make an account.

LET’S FUCKING GO FK BEST CLAN #1 TREMULOUS GAMERS SIT DOWN

2 Likes

i havent been there since you scums banned my account. and i’m not going back either u seines

THE FK FORUM IS NOT A PLACE FOR WEAKNESS. IT IS THE LION’S DEN. YOU DID NOT SURVIVE YOUR BRIEF STAY IN THE LION’S DEN. GO BACK TO YOUR MUD HOLE YOU HIPPO SEINE.

5 Likes

fk forum is a place for idits and scums

one of my top secret inside sources leaked me a pic of the fk headquarters. hero pictured in front proudly surveying his worthless pile of scum.

when the rains come fk must seek higher ground

3 Likes

Reported for releasing a picture of me without my permission.

4 Likes