Ghub Olympics - A first look on the registrations

Few of you might be wondering when the olympics are going to start.
Well. We can’t provide a lot of information about the date.
The only thing I can tell you is that the preparations are progressing.
We all have few things to do In-Real-Life (IRL) which sometimes prevent us from keeping a constant update on the olympics progression.
We still talk daily about the olympics. Don’t worry. The olympics will happen as soon as it can.
And you guys will be informed in first place.

But here I go. One of the first update of the olympics!
From now on, I will try to keep you guys updated on how it progress and if possible and if I’m allowed to, give you a date for the actual olympics.

For now, what I was thinking about which date would be good, I’d say that it could be good to make the olympics happen in the March break.
Please tell what you think about that date. Maybe we could get it officialized.

Anyway, here’s the main point of the topic.
I did a little image for the current registered olympians.

I will try to keep you guys updated as much as I can and as much as I’m allowed to.

6 Likes

Oh lol… im at an unknown time zone (btw is +5)

Sorry for that :slight_smile: Didn’t know the timezone you’re in…

I will update your timezone as soon as I can :slightly_smiling:

EDIT #1:
Updating right now :wink:

EDIT #2:
Updated. Still sorry for that.

I would like to be placed on the GMT team.

I will do so on the next image if you don’t mind. These aren’t the team. It’s only to show who registered for now.

But I will put you in the GMT team as requested.

I will also try to provide brackets of the scrim games once the teams are defined.

I will need to talk with the other organizers to determine who will be playing with who and against which team they’ll be playing against.

Anyway. As I said, you will be in the GMT team as soon I finish the other image.

Thank you

Do you think you could pm me your time zone? Like UTC+X please?
I need the timezones to determine the teams :wink:

Timezone Brazil

Yea, but that’s utc -3 or -5?
I can’t figure out which one is the good one :stuck_out_tongue:
(or just post the hour you’re currently and I’ll try to figure out with that one :wink: )

lmao I’m EST UTC -5

oh ok :wink: Thx

oh @avarthar ! I made a mistake! im -5! why the hell did I write +5?

ahah it’s ok :wink: I will fix the mistake as soon I’ve done the first version of the teams :wink:

Group together Frisqy and Raz0r

I am UTC + 666.

That is almost a month ahead of most people’s time zones.

Im about to pwn everyone. Count me in this

I will count you in it as soon I can make the new image :wink:

I will make sure with the other organizers that the teams are defined correctly then I’ll post a new image :slightly_smiling:

Btw, I’m in MST (Malaysia Standard Time) +8, so this will more clearly for other timezone name. :wink:

And when will begin to start GHub Olympics in Scrim?

As bird said, we plan to wait until March for the actual olympics to happen.

We don’t have an official date. (Sorry for that. We do work on getting a date officialized tho.)
As soon there is more information available I’ll let you guys know. But for now that’s all I can tell.