Going again

Hi, im Kommand / Nicolas21550, im leaving trem, i cannot play with 250 / 270 ping in Der Bunker, the people like play in DB, that server aurrined my favorite game, bb.
I strange F server, if someone have the F archives just send me it please.

Kommand → the lastest F family and i don’t know if i was, i just loved F server 101!! :smiley: and trem.

music i choise - YouTube
if someone know arab, what is his significate xdx, i just like xdx.
Bye bye poeple take care and have fun.

I found this, someone F lover know Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal - Live in Munich 1997 #michaeljackson - YouTube

2 Likes

Howdy @Nicolas21550 :slight_smile: . Perhaps you should wait a bit longer before taking another break from Trem, Tremulous and its community is going through some changes, and we have been doing a lot of work behind the scenes on Trem 1.3 and on what comes next. What I can tell you now is that by the end of this week we are going to be making a big announcement that may shake things up around here in a good way :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

i don’t know, i deleted trem and qkeys etc etc
tired of wait, depend

2 Likes

Why did you delete your qkey? You already took a couple of breaks from trem this past year, and then things improved, and you came back. It is a law of physics that no one can ever quit trem, you can only take breaks (some breaks are longer than others), so you never know when you might need your qkey again, hopefully you can recover it and didn’t empty your trashcan yet. I keep my qkey safer than my birth certificate. I have a hard copy of my qkey printed and stored in an offshore account :wink: .

Anyways, have just a little more patience, I forecast a high chance that good times are ahead and imminent :slight_smile: .

5 Likes

events? when? never

bye bye

i advice when i come back