Hello old and newer faces

It seems this was the perfect moment for me to come out of hiding.
Some might remember me from from AA and maybe a few from gpp while vanilla servers were still played.

I never stopped playing trem, but i gradually stopped using my name for mixed reasons, the main one being that I’m horrible at being social. Even if it sounds pathetic, that’s also why i stopped appearing as admin on AA, i couldn’t handle the pressure of fixing stuff when some greifer fucked us over, because the fear of doing something wrong gave me nerves like mad, yet if i wouldn’t fix it i had no right to be an admin.

Anyway, i have used the nick mummitrollet for a while, in case someone still remembers that.
Sadly, lately I have been a bit of a troll because i was bored, and took on the act of being a camping newb to entertain myself. Although technically I haven’t done anything wrong, i was expecting to get banned sooner or later because i know how dubious i must have looked.

First of all I’m sorry for fucking with everyone and being a camping asshole, not a great way to keep alive a dying game.
Secondly, I’m sorry to the admins and woodbury for going that far and causing problems, I didn’t intend to ridicule you.
When i took the joke as far as making a forum account i did it because i wanted to see how your typical English-deficient tremmer would be treated, although I’ll admit it was partly for my own amusement too, which i again apologize for.

Moving on, I accept that most of you will be hesitant to a change in my punishment as you neither know me nor care for my excuses. In any case I’m happy it turned into this, because this marked the end of my silly hiding game.

If the perm gets reduced, I’ll look forward to a few more games of trem before the ship finally sinks.
naboo

HIEAEIHAEIHA NABOO you should make a ban appeal post in the appropriate section, I am sure we can negotiate.

Also I don’t think you’ve ever misbehaved with me although I don’t remember shit and wasn’t on the last months.

Take note that I will be speaking for myself and not as a facet of GH or GP moderation. Regardless of what people do or who they are, I can respect someone for having the maturity to come out and apologize. Shedding pride takes alot more balls than shitting on others.

For a game thats almost 10 (!!!) fucking years old without must change, eventually people will find ways to entertain themselves. Doesn’t excuse what happened, but I find this interesting as this might be part of a symptom of Tremulous being old in the tooth.

Never. Tremulous shall fly to the sky like American Airlines Flight #11. Whatever the case, it’ll be cool to see you in-game some day.

Anyways, lets hear more from you than just shit in the past. What are your favorite maps when you were active?

I remember you mummitrollet, but, did I ban you? What name did you use? I’m confused right now in who you were in the moment you describe.

HI mae!!!
Your right i could have put it in a better section, but this is mainly a greeting and apology (i guess i hinted at wishing to be able to play again). I’ll ask later i think.

I have used couple of nicks while being a douche but GMER2000 is likely the worst (Hard was right about me being ManInHijab :D).

And thanks hendrich for your support! ATCS always #1 map :d

i switched names all the time so no wonder your confused. I used the nick GMER2000 when i got banned.
Considering the long time i had played with that nick and made lot of people question if i was legit, I’m not surprised i finally got banned. I think i would likely have done the same myself. In the past i was sometimes very close to banning players i suspected cheating but weren’t, but critical opinions from ppl like mae stopped me from crossing that border thankfully.
Edit: but unlike me, they weren’t purposely trying to look worse than they were, a critical difference of course…

Ok, just tell me one thing now, did you use some kind of aim assisting software of any kind while you were playing prior to the ban?

Friendly reminder that this current discussion about the server ban maybe better suited through a PM. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are right @Hendrich thanks for your reminder.

Never, but that will only be my word. If you check the demos of me with a fine comb you should be able to tell.

I could be wallhacking, but consider how many thousand of times i have played a map like ATCS for instance, or tremor.
I also could be triggerbotting, and toggling it like a pro, but even then, when viewed statistically do i hit more based on randomness or on situational input, like predicting the movement of spiders flying around. Also sometimes catching triggers is more about the times you don’t fire than when you do.

As for aimbot, if its toggled properly I’m sure it would be very hard to catch, well just look at pedro and shadow :8
but everyone fails at some point and then they get banned.
Edit: also if this is unsuitable here feel free to remove it.

oh hey yes i’m here whats up

Hello older face! Im sry for being a boring namechanger, im just not good with people : /

btw that Nos thread almost killed me, i never knew you people were hippos!

hahaha! our mascot 8)
how you doing! it’s been a whileee