How to delete my account?

Topic says all. Where is the button?

Deleting/disabling an established account causes too much complication, as what happened before when we attempted something like that upon your request and then you later returned. If you feel that you no longer want to participate here then you can simply turn off your e-mail notifications in your preferences and no longer log in.

With that said @matth , I don’t like that you feel the need to leave, as I have told you I consider you a valued contributor and valued member of the Tremulous community, and I do value your opinions. Instead of leaving at this time, I encourage you to discuss the issues that you have with GrangerHub with us and I would like to see if we can resolve those issues. If you would like we can have such a discussion right in this topic.

I make no claims to GrangerHub being perfect, as with any project issues come up, but lets see if we can work together to resolve these issues so perhaps you would not feel the need to leave. The first step in solving any problem is identifying and understanding the problem.

1 Like

Bullshit, its easy peasy to delete a discourse account and since its my property i can do whatever i want with it. So delete it or i spam your forum until im banned. I’m not interested in any discussions.
PS: stop editing my posts. Its insulting.

cmon matth :confused:
dont go.

i want to see your screens in dev shots so we can get some competition goin

2 Likes

Hence you can’t be deleted, just stop coming to the forums if you don’t want to be here.

Inaccurate. I quote Terms of Service

[quote=System]13. Termination
GrangerHub may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your GrangerHub.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.[/quote]

If you start spamming you will only get blocked the ability to post, but you may still continue login in…

:pensive: Too bad to hear this from you.

The edit was made for opening a topic in the wrong category. Hence moderators must fix the issue by moving the post to the adequate category. That was the only edit.

Proof:

I wonder if Hip Hop Kreation was the right category to open a topic about deleting your Grangerhub account. Oh, btw you may see in the picture that the text was untouched.

3 Likes

As WoodBury said, that edit you see for your original post was to move this topic to the meta category as you created this topic in the wrong category.

I’m sorry you feel that way.

May I ask why do you want your account deleted? That is, why not simply no longer log in?

It’d be sad to see you go out like this. :frowning:

1 Like

Hi @Matth I see why you are resorting this this, but we shouldn’t let a simple problem overtake your fun times, and staying on of the GrangerHub, GrangerPub and GrangerClub servers. Not only this, but your maps were cool, and great some players of GrangerHub really enjoyed them I bet they’d go to shame seeing a good map developer leave GrangerHub.

Resorting to ways to getting yourself blocked from posting, trying to get your account deleted shouldn’t be your last resort or semi last resort instead you should take some time to gather yourself and start the road to recovery. I’m sure GrangerHub members and staff can forgive you after all, humans make mistakes its a normal thing. As easy as it is to make mistakes, it’s easy to recover. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is not to say that there aren’t issues with GrangerHub that @Matth is justified in being upset about, even if his current reaction is not a way to resolve those issues.

2 Likes

You’re like me from 3 years ago. Stop creating drama about leaving, just leave. Go get laid, get high, volunteer at a homeless shelter.

Find yourself, then if you feel you want to play Tremulous again come on back, and welcome.

But don’t act like a little child trying to make a big deal out of taking a break. Just go, be your own person and create your own life. Stop acting like you need our permission to live your life and stop acting like we need to be informed of every little decision you make.

Just be a person.

4 Likes

@avarthar

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Just don’t log in, you can delete all your posts manually if you wish. We aren’t cleaning your shit up for you.

Why is this a public thread and not a PM to someone who can actually help you? Drama and attention seeking that’s why.

Bye Felicia.

I know I’ve said I’d leave few times, but hey, Anybody can change it’s mind :stuck_out_tongue: