HUD Help

I don’t know where else to post this so I posted here.

Anyways, I would like to use a HUD that works with slacker but I don’t know which one. Also, I would need some assistance in how to properly install the HUD because I am a noob when it comes to these things. I just would like one that gives me crosshairs for aliens. Thank you whoever helps me ahead of time.

i join to the question. also, what HUD do you use?

Volt and oticz work with some tinkering, here is some material to assist you.

I wouldnt recommend volts hud. it’s UI folder conflicts with slackers UI folder

Conflicts can be worked around, I am running volt hud with slackers and tremfusion with zero issues.

same, volt’s works

Welcome back Ghost

hi the best is definitely THZ hud that’s what i use anyway. y/w ^^

ghost just use meisselis

its the best

meis was a scumbag use hellriders instead

Thank you, bird.

@faceman where is hellriders found?

I am not the best at working around conflicts. I just would need a simple hud that will be easily installed

@dGr8LookinSparky @1.3 @slackersisshit

download link: Dropbox - hellriders.zip - Simplify your life

put files in trem(main)/base/ui

seta cg_hudfiles "ui/hellrider-v2.0.cfg"
vid_restart

should work with tremfusion.

For 1.3 we are working on a new default HUD. While old GPP HUDs are compatible with 1.3, 1.1 HUDs are not, which is one of the reasons we have the test7341 server set to pure for now. New custom HUDs for 1.3 should be made at some point.

hint: if it doesnt have an alien crosshair the game is going to die.

The HUD already has alien crosshairs (from the gpp default HUD), we will probably improve upon the alien crosshairs as well.

what’s wrong with the current ones?

Well in particular the alien crosshair can be more helpful for the goon barb which has a gravitational trajectory. Since the goon barb is a tertiary attack, a second crosshair might be required to be included for this attack along with the primary crosshair ideal for melee attacks.