Pls make normal server

Okay, can we please get rid of this slacker bullshit and stick to the basic ‘base’. There are too many problems. First remove this dumb ui.pk3. It would be most appreciated so people can use the HUDS they want to use. 2nd sometimes idk what happens. But autogens tend to somehow mess up or disappear. Like alot of people are having their fps/maxpackets/snaps reset every game.

My biggest problem is the fact that i cant even use half the huds i have lol. Just messes up and crashes. “Caught signal 11”

There are a couple i can use tho but arnt any good.

1 Like

Dude you can use Tremfusion or base mods there is option about mods in your tremulous client when it show the Menu when you open your tremulous client :\ until now i still use tremfusion mods

MFW Spamo helps me solve my crashing issue.

This happens to me EVERY TIME I tab out. Must be because I am running oticz HUD?

Slackers has some other weird things in-game, notably with the pounce. I think it’s required for the 1.1/1.2 multiclient though, which is more valuable.

Yeah, I think the same thing about this slacker folder. Multiclient 1.1/1.2 need it.

Im running oticz and havent had any issues at all.

Oticz works perfectly fine on the server. I think whats causing alot of problems here is the ui pk3 file for slackers.

like 1 hud on oticz doesnt work. and about 3 or 4 on volts seem to be not working on the server either. I was told because of the menu file and it seems to me that any hud with HEALTH BARS etc seem to crash

default everything masterrace

2 Likes

Also i’ve noticed that the timing on chomps are slower. Like if you pounce and land it takes like 2 sec to chomp

I agree with Taylor. Although I do use krtv’s Volt. That’s nice.

Anyways, I think some of the gameplay mechanics are slightly off? I say that questionably because obviously it’s not the mechanics themselves but rather the weird FPS/Ping/Packets stuff? I’ve said this multiple times and I’ll say it again, there seems to be a weird inverse correlation with FPS and ping. My FPS goes down and my ping goes up. Yes, I have a relatively shitty computer. No, my internet is not bad. My internet is quality and I’ve had the same ISP and same degree of service for some years now. This has never happened on any other server, except for maybe when old AA was 32/32 and every single person fired their weapon at once. However this problem seems to happen even minimally in a hall 4v4. I know I’m not the only one either, I know Rohan has experienced the same troubles in the inversely correlated FPS and Ping. S.O.S.

-bird

Bird i believe what you’re experiencing is alot of lag when you enter a big group of humans or human base right?

its your rate i think. Try doing /rate 25000

Or set your maxpackets to 9-9-9