Hai Grimflakes

1 Like

recipiet, Tu stultus es nos

1 Like

te occidere

1 Like

Google-oversættelse Dette er crap

1 Like

Welcome to GrangerHub @grimflakes.nos :smiley: !

1 Like

You are now permanently banned from GrangerHub for the following reasons:

• Affiliation with a known terrorist organization.
3 Likes

omg grim [:

1 Like

@grimflakes.nos Welcome to our GrangerHub! :smiley: :wink:

1 Like

hii but can u pls change ur name to grimflakes b/c this is clan impersonation ^^ u and durrito were ejected according to the rules of nos

1 Like

:'3 so good to see so many FAMILIAR FACES

i just wanna say

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

:'D

also we should come up with some standardized language for this message board cuz like this is ridiculous

2 Likes

also wat happen 2 me and durrito am no understan

1 Like

It seems that while you were away, @Attractive_Female_Gi became in charge of NoS’ human resources.

1 Like

dang, i demand a hearing as well as a report of what rules i violated

2 Likes

LOL

wth

1 Like

Very well. I will warn you however, the evidence in this court of law is stacked against you “GrimFlakes”.

For the past 72 hours I have infiltrated the secret underground jew protected sanctuary of the “Nation of Stupidity” for the glory of the glorious GrangerHub and our supreme leaders, Cron and Sparky. Of which you can find here:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/AC_NoS/index/

NOS has been known for it’s radical reputation in Tremulous:

I HAVE SEEN SOME GOOD CLANS, BUT NOS IS NOT ONE OF THEM. -Construction Kit

Ckit left NoS:

I have decided to leave the Nation of stupidity. -Ckit

Once someone is out of their “brotherhood” they are ousted as outsiders:

ckit is jealous because we are good -Truck

Why did Ckit leave NoS and join the glorious GrangerHub with our supreme leaders? Its quite clear … just read what the “face” of NoS said:

we r gods of trem - Yourfeaces

So true - Puma

After this encounter, Yourface praised Ckit for “fighting” on the “battlefield”:

good to have you ckit, it was an honor fighting beside you

see you on the battlefield

one day we will be fighting form the same team again

Even if you look at their ZetaBoard, it is full of radical Tremulous indoctrination:

Eeeeeeeeeverything you know is wrong! Just forget the words and sing along! All you need to understand is everything you know is wroooooooong! - Tony X

However there is a larger conspiracy on NoS than anyone could have known. After yourface praised Ckit for his fighting prowess, he started to doubt himself as a leader of NoS.

With Ckit’s departure I feel this is as good a time as any to explain what’s been on my heart for some time now. As you know, NoS is the longest living clan on Trem, but to what point is that? Tremulous is a great game but I see no reason to continue leading a clan that no longer serves a purpose. Tremulous has passed it’s days and so have I.

Afterwards? He was assassinated.

It is with great sorrow and regret that Face has passed away on 4:53 PM Eastern time, the causes of his death are from toe cancer as he told he he had two minute - Mega

So here we have a “dead” clan with a “dead” leader still active on glorious GrangerHub that is known to recruit unsuspecting innocent Tremulous Players into their own “Nation” where they preach that the leaders are gods and they are proud of their “members” for “fighting on the battlefield”.

Definition of a terrorist organization:

terrorist organization - a political movement that uses terror as a weapon to achieve its goals

Ckit has escaped to GrangerHub has a refugee from this danger, yet now we have NoS members infiltrating this forum with the recent addition of our very own GrimFlakes. Coincidence? I think not. In fact, GrimFlakes is one of the most dangerous members of NoS:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/AC_NoS/topic/4603932/1/

1. Who referred you?
    Grimflakes

GrimFlakes may seem like your ordinary normal fuck, but in reality he is a recruiter for a terrorist organization.

Finally, this image shall reveal the evil that is NoS once and for all time:

Yes. It is true.

NoS is actually ISIS.

What I advise to our glorious leaders of GrangerHub:

1. PERMANENTLY ban GrimFlakes

2. Remove all traces of NoS from our glorious board

3. Weed out all NoS propaganda for the future and health of Tremulous.

Now that GrimFlakes has been exposed, I hope all of you learned the dangers of terrorism. God bless and remember to support democracy, GrangerHub and your country and buy Israeli bonds.

6 Likes

@Hendrich , did you know that cron is in NoS?

1 Like

oh fuck

2 Likes