Jaroth´s back

Ok, so currently I´ve been on Tremulous for about 2 months tops, but was absent for about 1 year and a half, and this post is kinda an apology and to talk to you admins about my privileges as an admin.

Btw, cron, if you are reading this, (and i hope you are) I know I was like lvl 3 or something like that, so all I´m asking is if you think it´s a good choice to make me an admin again, i would appreciate it so much!!

Then again, sorry for my absence, and I missed you guys alot.

Jar out.

3 Likes

@Jaroth

Welcome back, my friend! :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome back @Jaroth :smiley: ! Actually you had level 4 on GrangerPub and GrangerClub before you took your break. I understand that you have a new qkey now, when you get a chance, could you join GrangerPub & GrangerClub, register a temporary name, and post that temporary name here. Then I can work some admin.dat magic to get you your old name back on those servers. I’ll ping cron about getting with you to talk about getting your active admin status and your previous admin level back on those servers.

You also had level 4 on the test7341 server, game server admin is different and less formal on test7341 than it is for GrangerPub/GrangerClub, and I already gave you back level 4 on test7341, so you are ready to go there at least :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

Welcome back, m8.

1 Like

Welcome back. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Sparky, and yeah I´ll do that, I´ll let you know when it´s done

3 Likes

Ok, it´s done, my temporary name is Flarmingo on both GClub and GPub

3 Likes

You should have your old name back on GrangerPub & GrangerClub. You and cron ( aka @romdos ) just need to get together and chat, then you should be good to go :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

I’m forward! though I’ve already seen you recently often too. … wait

am I the one to blame for you coming back?