Lord's Application

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server: {NoS}Lord

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often: GMT ,i do play when i can

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub:I am old player in tremulous and i can help with my experiences

• What is your past admining experience: I have been admin before in more than 10 servers and like 8 with highest level , and i made a server once

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin: being fair and don’t abuse and watching all things in the server

• What level are you applying for: level 3

• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank):

6 Likes

Good Luck Lord :wink: :dragoon:

4 Likes

Good luck man.

4 Likes

ty synn

3 Likes

ty yellow

3 Likes

Good luck @Lord. :slight_smile: Welcome to GrangerHub forums.

This seems to lack some info, any other reasons why you might wan’t to help the Tremulous community in particular?

3 Likes

i have expriences in admin for many years in tremulous , i can help to protect server as well when some admins not there ,i want to be sure that everyone keep the rules in server ,i can be more helpful for many ways in the server

3 Likes

Welcome to GrangerHub’s forums @Lord :smiley: !

What were the names of those servers?

2 Likes

Sup @Lord. Welcome and good luck

2 Likes

was only one ; was GG

thank you cerk

I’m not at all impressed by the amount of effort you have put into your application.[quote=“Lord, post:1, topic:3497”]
GMT
[/quote]
Ok[quote=“Lord, post:1, topic:3497”]
i do play when i can
[/quote]

? That doesn’t really help us.

Help with what exactly? Development?

Please list the servers.

Sure[quote=“Lord, post:1, topic:3497”]
don’t abuse
[/quote]
That is a given.

You’ll have a very difficult time achieving this.

1 Like

Wish you best luck @Lord :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

1 Like

Hey man, good luck!!! U are an awesome person, I know u will do this very nice :wink:

1 Like

omg hey lord <3 how’s life been? good to see you again

i would like to say that Lord is level-headed, and has always been a very mature admin from when i’ve known him in the past. just an all around great guy and i’ve never seen him get angry.

2 Likes

CONSPIRACY
Face posted.
Rifles first post in 6 months to support a guy I don’t even know. :rolling_eyes:

Besides that, your app has very little detail and I dislike that you have no vouchers.

What’s wrong with GMT ?

2 Likes

hello hero , for what exactly i can help the server i said experiance , i mean protect server from drama deconers and tk and other stuff
for list of the servers i have been admin on is , AA BB GG wwf , tremspain ,wonderland, sv , D , vD, Fun , EBSF

3 Likes

thank you billy

3 Likes

thank you rifle <3

3 Likes