[PASSED: 3] Avarthar's Application

Hey I know I got afk for a long time, but I got more time for myself now.
I will be trying to learn more about C and C++ to get back into coding on tremulous :wink:

Anyway, here’s my app (even if you guys already know me and know I can do a great job.):
• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server:
Avarthar (Mostly using {Dwarf} tag in front of my name, but I can change it if needed. I’m pretty much know with this name so…)

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often:
My time zone is: GMT -5 (Eastern Canada :wink: )

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub:
Well, I just came back from school, since it’s the christmas break, and I wanted to join you guys back.

• What is your past admining experience:
I got about 10 years of administrating. (Minecraft, Tremulous, Runescape {When I was playing rsps’s… I won’t ever again I promise.}, and my own websites/forums.)

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:
Be great with the community.
Do the job requested correctly.
Stay Active (Sry if I didn’t on this point :frowning: I explained it on few pages with ghub’s devs.)
Not abuse. (I’ve only abused in my first year of administration. Then I learned not to.)
Respect everyone. Even if he’s insulting me, I’ll do my best to stay polite.

• What level are you applying for:
As you guys feel I worth. (I’d maybe say 5-6. But you guys leads ;))

• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank):
Idk, maybe jkent if he wants… I’d need to ask him.

• Any other informations:
As I was saying earlier, I have more time for myself now. I’m taking time to make everything correctly.
I will finish the school next year anyway, so as soon I have some time for me I get back home and learn a bit more coding everyday I can. I’m making my own projects on RPG Maker, I try to make videos. (I could also make videos for Ghub once I get my new computer.) I also went on my 18 :smiley: (Finally)
So now I’m trying to be more mature than I was before. I try to learn from every mistakes I made and try not to make them anymore.

Thanks for taking time to read this. If you need any help with anything just tell me, I’ll do my best.
Also, I’m happy to be back with you guys :wink: I missed you so much.

I hope you’ll pardon me my absence :frowning: I’m really sorry about it. I had too much things to do. But now that I changed school I don’t have as much things to do than before.

Thanks again, cordially Avarthar.

I asked Sparky and he’s going to vouch me :wink:

Thx again my great sparky :smiley:

1 Like

You’re welcome @avarthar , and good luck :smiley: !!!

I’ll get a poll set up for you.

Welcome back dude! Sparky and I can get you caught up on dev tasks, we’ve made some progress since you’ve been gone but still have a fair amount to do.

Glad you’re applying but I have to ask: will you stay active once winter break is over?

Yes I will, Since I changed school it’s requires less from me so I got more time for all the things I want to do.
Such as code.
I want to make a job out of coding, so tremulous was a great place to learn it.
Anyway, yes I will stay as long as I can handle :wink:

Thanks for the welcome tho :wink: I really missed you guys and I’m happy to be back also.

I’ve already talked with Sparky and as soon as we have time, me and him, he’ll show me a bit more how to code.

Also, I’m going to learn a bit more Blender and maybe post some models here if I get the chances and the skills to :wink:
I’d try to bring few aliens I saw on youtube to life. But few of them would require new maps. Such as that leviathan looking beast I saw last time.

Anyway, I’ll stop writting too much x) I’m glad to be back and active this time.

Also, I saw a little something missing in the “about” section.
We see how much member’s register but we don’t see how much is registered currently :wink:
I’d maybe add a lil column after the 30 days one. Named: All-time and under it (like the other ones) the whole members number.

Sweet I’ll help you out with any blender related stuff :slight_smile:

r00nskeep ayy lmao. nice app

Thx :wink:

hey avarthar good luck

Thank you :wink:

Passed L3, for probation.