[PASSED: 3] BillyRazOr's Second Application

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server:

Past few years: [N7]BillyRazOr or [N7]BillyR.PRO

Current: BillyRazOr (N7 clan was dissolved, but still remains in my memories and my teammates)

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often:
UTC +8, DST is not observed. Every Thursday and Saturday playing Tremulous with Sparky. :wink:

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub:
I want to be an admin because I respect everybody and great enjoying with my teammate friends, including Jaroth, Sparky and ViruS, also some other people recognized me as friends too. So at least I’m going to prove for everyone as I’m own good or the best ever.

• What is your past admining experience:
I didn’t any got past admin experiences when I’m in N7 team. But as promise, I was an LVL5 admin in other server by ViruS.

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:
Some answers really hard to you. However, I really want to help every people are those who have been bullied, decon teammate bases for no reason and other cases. So at least if somebody have a prove, I’ll think positive for getting punishment to who was been violated. I have a very important point, is just now I said a word: Respect for admins and regular players. We are the strongest forever! :smiley:

• What level are you applying for:
Still pretty hard to answer question. As my opinion, I think I’ll apply at least Lvl 4, but I don’t know maybe I will pass for my application and will be Lvl 5 if I’m lucky or still remain in my answers. :wink:

• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank):
Actually @dGr8LookinSparky is my best friend and he’ll be vouch for me. Also @ViruS will vouch me as I’m admin in past years. So maybe Virus still remember about it and I hope Sparky will give kudos on mine. :slightly_smiling:

Anyway, everyone will support me and I’ll wishing own for my best luck! :smile:

I’ll set a poll up for you.

Thanks for applying

Good luck Billy :smiley:

1 Like

Thx everyone! :smile:

I hardly see you active on both the server and the forums. Despite the massive timezone difference I’d think I’d still see your influence or presence made evident even during off hours. I get that English isn’t your first language but attempting to communicate with others esp. admins via the forums would bode well for your application. I’ll likely abstain from your poll, however if you can show me a spike in activity within the coming week you’ll have my vote, you’re a nice enough person and seemingly competent as an administrator.

I agree with that :wink:
We don’t need be the best writters but we still need to understand the text. (Even I ain’t english. I do a lot of mistakes.)
Anyway, good luck my granger :wink:

1 Like

wth is this crap

1 Like

Passed L3.