[PASSED: 3] Ghost's Re-app

First off, I didn’t find any ‘‘Club Applications’’ so I am using the GPub app. I just want devmap and revert so I can testbuild on my free time on Club when it is empty. I don’t know if this regards a level increase, but I am applying. Also, I would like to get L3 possibly on GPub.

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server:
{NoS}Ghost, and I am sure my registered name is GhostHere.NoS but I would like to change it to the first name listed. I sometimes alias, my name just varies. I will have the NoS tag in it regardless.

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often: US Mountain Time
I play it like everyday around 7-10ish my time.

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub:
It is mostly for GClub so I can build on my freetime. But if I were to get it on Pub, I would want it so I can advance games whenever another admin is not there and attempt to make the environment player friendly.

• What is your past admining experience:
Serious adminning, just AA2 L4 and here L4.

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:
Keeping a somewhat mellow nature, providing service for the players, and making the game worthwhile.

• What level are you applying for:
I don’t really know how the GClub levels work, or if they are flags. So whichever gives me devmap and revert. I know to map it to normal when I finish.
If any consideration for Pub, L3.

• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank):
Not that I know of, but if one of you would it would be appreciated greatly. Thank you.

I’ll vouch. Welcome back.

Wish you good luck @nos.ghost !

Hey, thanks for applying. F1

Thank you for the vouch and welcome back, bird.

Good luck @nos.ghost :slight_smile:

Passed L3.