[PASSED: 3] MegaMedic's app for admin

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server: MegaMedic

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often: EET (Eastern European Time)
UTC/GMT +2 hours. I play during the day usually from noontime to evening.

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub: 4 fun, to let players have a great experience to enjoy the game (no vote kick / mute without reason, no basenade / decon), find a small purpose on computer and leave the fucking facebook behind (friendzoned anyway, so is not a waste of time)

• What is your past admining experience: been admin in uBP, JJ, AA, RCZ Unlimited (GPP).

• On uBP I got demoted in the first day. I pasted a link of a youtube video about aimbot on IRC (that was 4-5 years ago)
  • On JJ I was admin until the server was no more available
  • On AA I’ve been level 2 admin for 1 month until I’ve changed my windows, forgot to save qkey and no one gave my level back
  • On RCZ I’ve been admin for some months until the server started to have competition with EDGE and remained empty. The owner, Rotacak, closed it. After that I left Trem for a while.

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin: attitude, no bad feelings on X and good feelings on Y, apply the rules, humour

• What level are you applying for: 3-4-5

• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank): didn’t ask any. They’ll do what they think is necessary on the poll

Your poll is up, I will vouch for you.

Good luck MegaMedic. :+1:

It’s nice to see you on the forums MegaMedic, Good luck :smiley: !

glhf

f1

Thank you all, mates. I’ll see ya in game!

Passed L3.

2 Likes