[PASSED: 3] SUN Application

Hello Granger Pub players!

Some of you (most) may know me, some of you don’t, so, here is my application to join the team, squad, whatever you fancy.

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server:

SUN
Netflix

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often:

AEDST (Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time) GMT+11, I play around 1 hour per day, I sit in the spectators box and watch/gas bag the remaining 4-5 hours in the day

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub:

After retirement from other servers due to lack of players, I had a long break. I returned to find Granger Pub, holding the majority of Tremulous players. Since I am not not much of the player anymore, I thought I may be of use to help Granger Pub’s servers in a way that benefits the players. Keeping the server hack free and a peaceful gaming environment.

• What is your past admining experience:

In the beginning of my Tremulous experience, I worked my way up the hierarchy of the X-group servers.
Starting off with level 2 in X, F and Z, I earned each level all the way up to 6, (Server Operator) working alongside some of the most talented and experienced admins, developers and Tremulous enthusiasts.
I did only reach level 3 in W, because well, W wasn’t really for me.

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:

Responsibility, for the rights you have been given, I believe is the most important quality. Being confident in decisions, communication with other admins and players, having a thick skin (somewhat a quality), being helpful, honest, loyal and commitment towards your position. These few qualities I learned over the years in becoming a successful administrator.

• What level are you applying for:

Any level is a start, just need to get the foot in the door.

• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank):

I know a few level 6+ admins quite well, although they have not said they would vouch for me, I would hope they would be able to give their opinion.

But yes, I have ViruS, (Level 9) and dGr8LookinSparky, (Level 9)

Thank you very much for taking the time to read over my application.

Regards,

SUN

1 Like

You forgot your L6/L7 on Hero’s 2013-14 BB server.

While I’m eager to F1 your poll because of my experience with your administration and the fact that you’re in Aussie and we could benefit from another admin in that timezone, I worry about your susceptibility to rage.

The other day I was playing against Face in a low pop. pub match on pub server. You were among his team and as face and I killed each other we jokingly referred to each other as “scum” or “hacker”. You got increasingly annoyed by my calling him scum to the point where you told me to stfu and then left. Will your susceptibility or presumed susceptibility to rage cause wavering in your administration?

1 Like

Welcome to GrangerHub SUN, good luck on your application :slight_smile: !

1 Like

How long have you been active on the server since posting this application?

What’s your clan history?

Thanks

1 Like

Sorry Bird, I thought you were Spamo trolling the heck out of me.

It most definitely won’t interfere again.

Thank you Sparky.

Ckit, I posted the thread close to 7 hours ago, enough time for me to sleep for the night.

Clan history?

{k0}, [KING], [PRO] , about all I can remember.

Good luck SUN, be sure you get your insult vaccine early! :smiley:

– rlb

1 Like

I admined on servers with Linus, Spamo and Ronin for years.

oh so Hero owned BB? That’s news to me.

Anyway good luck SUN. I shall watch you from the shadows

1 Like

I bet you will, thanks Virus :smile:

the written application looks pretty darn good to me SUN…. good luck man!

1 Like

He owned the second rendition.

You’ve never given me a reason to distrust you so for now you have my vote.

1 Like

Passed L3 with a minimum of a 1 week probation before L4.