[PASSED: 4] Avarthar's Re-app

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server:
I’m known in-game as ‘’ Avarthar ‘’ and registered with the same name.

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often:
UTC -5 (I’m kinda never sure about that one :wink: ), I’m usually playing as often as I can. (I’ll explain why I wasn’t active, for now, after all the questions, don’t worry :wink: )

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub:
To keep this place clean and great to play in. I want to make sure everyone loves and enjoy playing tremulous.

• What is your past admining experience:
Few years on my own servers, A bit on AA2 (If I remember well, It was with Gus and Jkent.), a bit here on GHub, you probably still remember me, I didn’t go that long away :wink:

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:
Know when to use our power for the good of everyone. Know the rule and apply them when necessary. (Necessary dosn’t mean everytime also, because every cases are different.)

• What level are you applying for:
Maybe 4-5 ? I didn’t abuse my power yet on any servers I’ve been admin/mod on.

• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank):
Idk, maybe Cron, Sparky and few other admins but I let you guys determine who want to vouch me :wink:

• Other:
Why I’ve been away, I’ve kinda went sad and didn’t do much… I tried to relax a bit and get to feel better, which worked.
So I’m back and won’t go away this time. I’ve already talked with cron and he made me decide to stay. (Thx again Cron)

Anyway, thanks for reading the application and have a nice day/night :wink:

Whatever, good luck, whatever the result may be i hope you won’t bail again after 1 week.
Should point out that the last time i saw that many :wink:'s in one text 5 kids were abducted by pedophiles never to be seen again.

1 Like

Is it that hard to ask around and find a single person to vouch for you?

Isn’t that somes already?
Other than that I didn’t really know who to write… They’re the ones that I talked the most since I joined GHub.

Passed for level 4 since you are already an admin and you were just put on the inactive list when you started your break (a new application isn’t required in that case).