[PASSED: 4]blowFish App

I’ve been playing a lot recently- while I didn’t want to be admin, I’ve now encountered a deconner durring my hours online who likes to masquerade as various in-game players. Kinda mad; I changed my name, and he changed his to mine, and this resulted in my getting “callvote kicked”. Sigh

So I would like to exact justice to the assclown(s) who seek to troll the diminishing community of tremulous players.

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server:
{NoS}blowFish
Fish

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often:
EST, almost daily, usually after 18:00.

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub:
See above

• What is your past admining experience:
I was an admin for SST for many years. I’ve much experience with !buildlog, !namelog, !ban, !denybuild; and my most favorite perk, is admin chat ‘/a’.

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:
not abusing that sh!t

• What level are you applying for:
IDK whatever lets me stop deconner troll

• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank):
IDK

Aight poll’s up

hey blowfish!!! you should have told me you were gonna app i’ll vouch for you!!

gl!!

Thanks man, I only decided this morning after being the target of deconner griefer nonsense (apparently Spidey’s bans have expired or something). Funny stuff too, I get on the server- and 4 people go “Hey blowFish! You got admin rite?”. As that map ends due to deconner actions, we get on Tremor, where the managed to trick everyone into vote kicking me. Meanwhile, the deconner probably pulled out his wizard robes and his wizard hat… :laughing:

Passed L4.