[PASSED:4] Ghost's App

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server:

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often: Mountain Time(US, Colorado-Canada) I play normally in the mornings, and late at night my time.

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub: To help move games on faster, and help cancel those pesky votes of mute and such business. Also the ability to talk with other admins in admin chat whenever necessary.

• What is your past admining experience: I had admin on only a few servers but here they are. NoS Private lvl 8(NoS member privileges), AA2 lvl3-4 as I tended to be there whenever others weren’t. Helped get rid of aimbot rant RaGe. And Avarthar’s server which comes and goes, Dwarfs. I forgot the level, but me and him go back.

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin: Obviously the ability to maintain calm, use the commands correctly, and to keep the server safe and humble to all the players.

• What level are you applying for: Level 4(Higher or Lower is determined by you guys…)

• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank): Shuffle
One last thing, Hi Sparky!! :smiley:

Hi Ghost :smile: ! Good luck!

Hey, I’ll get a poll set up.

Hai Ghost, good luck ;>

hey ghost good luck :slight_smile:

Hey guys! Thanks for the good luck :smiley: I forgot to say hi to Shuffle as well, so hi Shuffle! Thank you personally for setting up the poll :grin:

good luck

Passed L4.