[PASSED: 4] *<{Helper Bot's Application

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server:*<{Helper Bot, Helper Bot, Helper Bot 0.1, Telenode, Helper Bot1,Helper Bot1.0

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often: GMT/UTC - 5h On week days I play 4-5 hours (If I like to mostly do it a lot) On week days i play at 3 PM due to Irl stuff (When I have off/or weekends) I’m on form about 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm.

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub: I wan’t admin on GrangerPub because I’d like to help out new players feel safe and not attacked so maybe they will tell their friends.
I also wan’t admin to help out with Deconners, Mass Troll,Spam,Hacking and Exploit/Map Cheats.

• What is your past admining experience:In DoH|KoRx(No longer up) I was a level 6 admin (Roblox Another game (Kids game) Administrative Trainer(If only trem admin level then ignore this).

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:Being friendly and patient some people you might not understand so you got to take some time to figure out.
Abusing is also an bad thing and i’d like to help stop that.

• What level are you applying for: Level 5

• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank): *<{dGr8LookinSparky, WoodBury, nos.cron

4 Likes

I’m happy to finally see your application Helper, good luck buddy :smiley: !!!

Thanks sparky :slight_smile:

I’m not a BURRY! Good luck m8

Thanks for applying helperbot. Good luck on your application.

Hey Bot! Wish you best luck ever! :wink: :smile:

I’ll set up a poll for you.

Wow sorry haha was typing in the dark at the time

Hey, thanks for applying. F1

1 Like

Passed L4.