[PASSED: 4] Sonic's app

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server:
I am known as Sonic, Hippocrates, Asclepius, and many more aliases. My registered name on the Server is Sonic

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often:
I’m in the Eastern timezone residing in NJ/ or PA when in college. I play tremulous during various times, usually in the morning 10AM EST or a little later on the weekends, but during the late afternoon 5PM EST+ during the weekdays depending on study habits / free time to play.

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub:
As an ‘‘old’’ or “returning” player from 2006, I am requesting admin because it is a privilege to be able to be responsible of, and or manage or ensure an enjoyable gaming experience for the Tremulous community free of discrimination, ‘‘flaming’’, and other unpleasant attitudes that may make others feel unwelcome in the community.

• What is your past admining experience:
My past admining experience was on servers such as AA, BB, AA2, PK, {>} Seeds of Rebellion’s Server, and others which included responsibilities of maintaining a safe, enjoyable experience of the Tremulous community such as watching for deconstruction of overminds or reactors, warning people for their unpleasant gaming attitudes, and much more. I don’t exactly remember the level I was granted but I was high on the totem pole.

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:
The most important qualities as an admin include having a wide perspective in each scenerio you may encounter and being able to make the best and most executive decision when it comes to communicating with the rest of the community.

• What level are you applying for:
Level 4,5,or 6.

• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank):
MaeJong, Shuffle, cleanharry

Good Luck Mr. Sonic see you in game :smile:

Your sincerely
Dude

I’ll set up a poll for you.

Hi Sonic. Good luck.

Passed L4.