[PASSED: 4] TMLer's Application

Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server:

TMLer and whatever clan tag currently amuses me. Right now its JOHN CENA because well…its John CENA lol

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often:

Easter Standard Time. I work during the day but my job has down time and can usually jump on around noon. I’m also on in the evenings (just started as I finally got a pc again)

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub:

Keep a fluid gameplay. No greifers, deconners, or anything else to disrupt the flow of the game. Everyone’s here to have a good time and not have it ruined.

• What is your past admining experience:

I’m trying to remember here. I’ve been around for long time for those that know me. The latest…I can remember having top admin on AA. I really do apologize for the lack of info here. It’s hard to remember. I’ve been out of the game for about two years if not more now. I do know I didn’t hop servers. I was loyal to playing on AA and a server that escapes me before that which I also had top admin on with Cpl. Hicks (anyone remember that guy? He was nuts lol).
Also, being in Xeno clan, I had top admin on there (clan server but was always quite populated) along with forum admin.

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:

Knowing your not better than anyone. You’re not here to abuse and flex your muscles. Your here to ensure a fluid gameplay and ensure people are having fun. To elaborate, if someone calls a denybuild vote, sure it may be unfair under whatever circumstances, but you don’t cancel that and let the team/players decide. If someone decons or constant taking, then action would be needed.

• What level are you applying for:

I’d say 5-6. I don’t plan on abusing lol. At the first sight, please feel free to take it away. I hope I’ve proven in the past that I’ve proven to be trustworthy but there seems to be quite a few new faces on trem (which is a good thing! Keeps the game growing).

• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank):
Bird (thank you)

Thanks for applying, I’ll get a poll set up for you.

Thanks for your application.

BB?

Also, bird, all lowercase. I’ll excuse it though (;

Good luck friend. Your poll is up.

Nice to see you, good luck :slight_smile:

tmler is the best guy ever

No way man, Face is the best ever! lol.

It wasn’t BB. That was OPP’s right? Beer Bastard was a cool dude but I don’t think I had admin there.

All I remember is it was ran by some guy named Ghost and his brother would come in every once in awhile and mess with everyone and ban ppl. Good times lol.

It was Snake’s but Snake may have been in OPP and/or the administration may have included a lot of OPP members.

BB came quite a bit after the OPP clan already was mostly inactive iirc

Passed L4, please PM me your registered name on the forums, or PM me in-game so that I can setlevel you. (If you haven’t registered please go register on pub and club).