[Passed:5] Application: Cleanharry

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server:
cleanharry, dirtyharry, harrilyclean

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often:
EST, most mornings in this time zone, some evenings, if not every day, at least 3 to 4 times per 7 day period.

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub:
I want to provide a friendly, fun, smooth experience for all players. As a past admin of a dying mod, I’ve learned one of the most important attributes to have as an admin is an extreme focus on player retention. Keeping the game smooth, fun and fresh allows the player to leave the server with a positive experience, ensuring they will be back.

• What is your past admining experience:
Lvl 3, 4, 5, on old AA, some clan servers, lvl 4 on AA2.
(extracurricular related: was admin on all Gloom servers before it died, including Onecall, Qdev, .de, mummitalo)

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:
Respectful, non-abusive, empathetic, unbiased, and as stated before, a concentration on a player retention philosophy.

• What level are you applying for:
I’m leaving this open. I respect whichever lvl the server authorities deems me worthy to take.

• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank):
I haven’t asked any 6+ to vouch for me so I’ll leave this blank. Maybe I should have literally left this blank. Much time has been wasted reading this.

I’ll vouch for you harry. Thanks for applying, your poll is now up.

Hey harold

Thanks Eff! And hello shuffalufagus! I hope both your thursdays are rollin by wonderfully.

Cheers

Passed L5.