[PASSED: 5] Breakz his apply

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server:
Breakz

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often:
GMT +1 Amsterdam (summertime now, so +2) , usually in weekends but after this apply i’ll clock more hours.

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub:
Because for the good of grangerhub

• What is your past admining experience:
Once a long long time ago on a dutch 1.1 server which I cant even recall the name off. Plus on several Enemy Territory servers back in the days.

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:
Be responsible, do not behave like some stereotype admin who was bullied in school. Respect the rules, as a dutch saying goes “Be the good example” (pretty sure there’s one like it in engrish but ah well) and last but not least, enjoy the game.

• What level are you applying for:
5 or 6 according to senor Sparky

• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank):
Sparky and possibly some others

1 Like

Good Luck Breakz :smiley: ! Your poll is up.

Breakz is an awesome guy, he did a lot of good work :smile:
I used to play a lot with him on rcz.
he got respect from me.

Good luck.

Any recent admin experience? What QVM’s are you familiar with? What is your history with Tremulous?

Also, I haven’t seen you on pub much (provided you only use the name Breakz). I see you only put weekends, do you have a job? Do you have real life things that set precedence over your Tremulous activity?

What can you do for grangerhub with admin?

I remember Lakitu or something as QVM.

My history with Tremulous is a long one, about 10 years.

Yes I only put weekends due to having a lack of time mainly. Also the only server active has an abysmal amount of building points, which I find boring.

And as I’ve heard, few admins come to the test server, where I usually am found on saturdays.

I agree with ya there.

We use Slackers QVM (Lakitu7 5.5)

If you don’t mind me asking, how old are you? Obviously you’re dutch, but your English seems pretty good. Did you have a lot of English courses in school?

I am aware of us using Slackers, for now :slight_smile: But what kind of QVM a server runs is not really important to in-game mods (we call em admins for some reason). As all you need is to know the commands, which should be in a list somewhere to look up.

I’m 27 years old/young, almost 28, slowly turning into an old dude. My English was taught to me by Cartoon Network and later on a thing called “Zhe Internets”. Also as these chats here are informal to me, my English can often seem broken. As I’m bilingual in my mind, they tend to do a lot of switcheroo’s and often my english sentences are a literal translation or I forget words due to not needing them in Dutch in the same sentence :stuck_out_tongue: Also happens vice-versa though but I rarely write in Dutch online.

Breakz, please do try and get on the game servers more.

Your English suffices and I can understand you near-perfectly. Please get on the pub and club servers more, I have yet to see and meet you.

Conglaturation U won da priieieieieieiize

Please !register on the server so we can setlevel you accordingly, and tell us what name you used.

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.