[PASSED: 7] Cerk

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server: Cerkitz. Registered under Cerkits.^Pk

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often: Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00) I play Grangulous pretty much everyday

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub: Just like anyone else I want to make sure the server is under control and chilled out plus all the cool kids have it and tbh I’m jealous.

• What is your past admining experience:
Level 9 on AA server (Highest level)
Level 5 on BB server (Highest level)
Level 6 on AA2

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:
Having a wide perspective to be able to look at every situation from different angles before coming up with a solution and having effective communication.

• What level are you applying for: Level 8

• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank): MaeJong, Shuffle

Can I abuse Ninja?

made us wait long enough u filth

lolm8 It’s been so long since I’ve applied for an admin position.

filthwotm8? “Constructive criticism is welcome, but criticize ideas, not people.”

jkjk

ummm do i no u.?? srry :// :// :L

hey shuff

how r u

whats up

how is life

wtf lol?

vry funny

My friend IRL did that lol

If he doesn’t already play trem, be sure to introduce him to this awesome game :wink: .

Yeah he plays every now and then but doesn’t like some aspects of the game and still has has a lot to learn about it but being new to this game comes with a pretty steep learning curve. He’s usually pretty silent and discrete while he plays though.

Passed L7.