Problems of Sky (made by FuckU)

I just downloaded and when I’m playing on test7341 server, I found some bugs that really have it.

The stairs, near the human base, which the lights didn’t come up but two sides of lights are normal. The solution is better to check this light shader scripts for make sure the lights will lights out.

At outside, there’s half missing of textures by accidentally cut off with using clipper tool and attached “caulk” texture, so the solution is put back to normal textures.

Also at outside, this lights haven’t attached with floors (including roofs) and some of lights still didn’t come up. The solution is better strip off those lights on outside because of skybox had lights, so that lights are doesn’t need to do for outside.

4 Likes

Thankfully his mapping had included .map file. I’ll check it out and fix it. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for your support!! :smiley:

It is my first map on Tremulous, so there are many problems of the map.
Thank you for your attention of my map, I never thought about its appears on your forum and people look into.

I have a vastly different map called ‘Arena’ that I released on D*S forum. Which is my best map that worth my pride!

Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!

3 Likes

You’re welcome and nice to see you :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome to GrangerHub’s forums @johnlauhk :smiley: ! I did add both of your maps Sky and Arena to the test7341 server. Your Sky map has been especially interesting with the jets and spitfire :wink: .

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums. :slight_smile: The maps look pretty cool, I would like to try them out soon, during the next dev games.

3 Likes

Thank you everyone! :smiley:

3 Likes