Small/Medium sized map, very straightforward, large halls, suitable for games from 2 to more than 20 players.
Click. Ignore the artifacts/shit disappearing, they are caused by the craptop, not the map.
Some halls, which are plain because they are planned for rework/fill up:
Side entrance of human base:
Hall linking the two “main” areas of the map:
Middle hall (spinning power grangers):
[details=Old changelogs][quote=Dev #2]
• Power grangers update §§§§§§§§§
• There is now a third hall linking both top and middle hall, with a room at its center.
• More placeholder shit in bases that makes it better to play.
• Middle hall is a lot less anxiogenic for aliens, normally.
• Minor clipping.
Stuff already done will be written in [color=lime]green[/color].
• Visual overhaul.
• [color=lime]Alien base: Major rebalancing inc. Fixed the ‘bumps’ issue in alien base. Fixed solid window borders. More filled, more places to hide stuff. There is a wall covering most of the ledge now to get rid of rangespam. Also, something linked with the windows over the doors. /spoil[/color]
• [color=lime]Human base: Box shelves tweak. (Prob. less boxes), gap where goons escape too easily (between grate & wall): changing to pillars seems the better balanced option for both teams. Desala suggested making the view behind H def better, and I did it.[/color]
• Middle hall: Needs to look better and be rebalanced.
• Finish other halls, and 3 doors+stairs room.
• [color=lime]Nonsolid lights.[/color]
• Ambient sounds. (Fans, spinning grangers.)
• Hint brushing & [color=lime]clipping shenanigans.[/color]
• [color=lime]Clipping: More specifically, all pipes in human base.[/color]
• Doorframes. […]
• [color=lime]Fix colour in location names[/color]
• [color=lime]Cleanup dirty stuff.[/color]
• [color=lime]Window room above alien default.[/color]
• Equivalent of window room for humans, slightly further away from their default than alien’s.
• Neutral ground potential base move location.
• Extension of vents system.
Special thanks: Menace for being a nignog and taking time to test the map and pointing out most if not all of the issues.
Feel free to report bugs, and give suggestions and feedback. Constructive criticism is always appreciated.