Remains of an Old Soul

After what seems like eternity.

This is Hatsune from XserverX community. Just came back from high hell in life, nothing I’d prefer to talk about. Nothing much left to explain either, in regards to my previous pack. I’ll be camping 'round here as a speck of dust of the legacy, hopefully I’d get used to how this forum works.

Reinstalled Trem earlier and met Sparky in-game who directed me to the forums. Much thanks. I’m hoping to see some familiar faces here, looking forward to the results of whatever development taking place.

Best regards,
Hatsune.

Welcome back to Trem Hatsune! And welcome to GrangerHub Forums!

1 Like

Thanks buddy. :>

Welcome back.

1 Like

Welcome back to trem Hatsune! There are a few people from the X group who are still here and hanging around in the background, so you should see a few familiar faces.

1 Like

Good to know Shuffle. Nice seeing you around here. It has been long. :>

Welcome to GrangerHub’s forums Hatsune :smiley: !!!

1 Like

No one can simply leave tremulous.

Welcome.

1 Like

Ikr. It’s uncanny how it can and will come back to you, no matter how long it may take. It just does.

Sure is starting to feel cozy in here. :>

Welcome back Hatsune, don’t stress I still have sunblock.

sobbing

You still remember. :’>

1 Like

Couldn’t forgot X days

X days ain’t gone yet, you know.

points to the heart

It’s here. All of us.
That’s important. I’m still in the forums, since I can’t help out server-side, might as well I get a time to keep the forums on a more active side.

1 Like

The servers are pretty much dead in my timezone, even when there are people in there, there are no old members. I still visit the forums from time to time to see who pops up.
Not sure if you remember The_BushMonstah from around 2008-09 but I saw him recently after about 6 years.

It’s good to know, Sun. I’ll be sure to greet him if I see him in-game.