Remove fortification from rotation please!

Why is this ugly piece of shit in the rotation? Please remove it. Nobody wants to play it.
Everytime there’s guaranteed to be a vote called to change map when it loads.

So you’ve finally managed to gather the 5 evos for your beloved tyrant after which you realised that there’s too many places where you can’t reach jets and now you’re ranting on forums instead?

3 Likes

So you’ve finally managed to gather the 5 evos for your beloved tyrant after which you realised that there’s too many places where you can’t reach jets and now you’re ranting on forums instead?

Oh… yes…it’s not like I’ve been using dragoon frequently and only tyrant for rushes and when there’s lots of chainsuits. -_-

Please be specific about what the problems are with Fortification.

I’d rather have fortification than nano

1 Like

@Truck

Matth doesn’t have any problem about it, he’s great mapper. Whatever it’s big or small capacity are need to make sure what situation for A/H bases, where places are not required to easily camping, also BP is more important.

I know Fortification is really big and nobody wants to play it, but remember of it, this is a very unusual mapping. Nano is a good common mapping, but Fortification are better from Nano as scale distance and great viewing.