Resignation

Hello all.

[lies against the glorious leader have been purged from this post]

While I do know how important it is to hold an admin level on this server I do not believe that I am qualified for such a position as level 16. I have no experience in this area and do not believe I can serve with the full potential that such a position requires. I was honestly quite surprised by this, and did not expect it… But at this stage I believe that the best thing for me to do is to resign from the administrative team. I feel that my time as admin was a fantastic learning experience and a great opportunity for personal growth. Also I feel more mature physically, mentally, and spiritually. Thank you for the kind gesture, it does mean a lot to me and I really appreciate all the support and quick action. I’ll see you all around, take care.

[lies against the glorious leader have been purged from this post]

I will always cherish this.
You guys mean the world to me.

You have left a hole in the administration’s heart with your absence @faceman . You will be missed, and I wish you the best of luck in your woopin’ endeavors.

P.S.
If you have not already, you should look into getting a career that involves the usage of photoshop, you are a great artist.

:frowning: sad to see you go good friend

Hey @faceman we’ll be sure to miss you.

It was like not only today did I say in game

If you ever need I could sit down and take er, hours to help you learn whenever you feel you want to come back. :slight_smile:

Don’t mind this being halo themed (I am watching a 4 hour long series of all the halo cutscenes from halo 1 to 5 to improve my knowledge data, and my storage :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

I had to remove some of your post for being untrue, sorry bae.

You were never an admin. hits blunt*

2 Likes

Who says that one needs to be a part of something before resigning from it?

Resignation :

the act of resigning.
a formal statement, document, etc., stating that one gives up an office, position, etc.

GIVES UP A POSITION NIGGER

Who says that something must be possessed before given?

how about you resign from life by firing a shotgun shell into your mouth. you have brought shame to our ancient ninja clan

i resign from NoS, you’ll find my body near the children i buried

PS. ckit gets dibs on my laptop.

PPS. devhc gets my pr0n collection

1 Like

Google said it. Git gud, trust google.

y u geht drunc n dicied 2 trolz uz mang?

THE GHUB COMMUNIST ILLUMINATI DICTATORS ARE TRYING TO COVER UP THE TRUTH!!! BUT THEY CANNOT FOREVER.

[purged]

I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN

2 Likes

Excellent point. Comment rescinded.

Face come back, we need you.

2 Likes

“your server sucks!” quote matth