Retiring/quitting

I’ll make this nice and short.

I have been incredibly inactive for the past several weeks, for various reasons, most of which are related to my lack of enjoyment of the game/actually being an admin. I thought that effectively quitting trem might rekindle the old passion that I had for this game, but it hasn’t (yet), and each time I logged on I found myself unwilling to spend time moderating the server. It’s for this reason that I’m quitting the admin team and resigning as a L9.

I’m not going to say I will never come back, but I’m definitely going to take a few months away from the game.

Bye.

4 Likes

As I have said on slack @Shuffle , you are an excellent admin/moderator, and a valued part of the community, and an overall good person/player. Take however long you need, and when you return (whether it is a day, a week, a month, months, longer) you will always be welcomed here :slight_smile: .

Also, as I’ve always said, no one can every quit Tremulous, we can only take breaks.

6 Likes

Shuffle was experienced, well-mannered and was recruited early on for his reputation. I hope that LIFE™ will eventually lead you back to where you left off, but if not, then I hope you atleast succeed in your pursuit of happiness.

Goodnight, sweet prince.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that bud, I was aware of your lack of enjoyment since you told me, I won’t say I didn’t expect you to take this decision, but don’t worry, we will still be here when you come back :wink:

5 Likes

Bye Shuckle

5 Likes

Hate to see you go. As I’m just returning from a long break myself, I hope to see you back soon.

3 Likes

bye shuf

(this is a sun)

5 Likes

Bye Mate

[quote="DICKBUTT"] SINCE U'RE NO LONGER USEFUL, U WILL BE BANNED FROM THE HIGHER-LEVEL AREAS OF THE FORUM, UR ACCESS TO THE CODE REPOSITORIES WILL BE REVOKED, AND UR GAME LEVEL WILL BE REDUCED TO "REGISTERED".

U BEING BANNED FROM THE ADMINISTRATION SCHEME IS THE 2ND BEST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN TO GRANGERHUB, BECAUSE NOW GRANGERHUB WILL LEARN TO BECOME SELF-SUFFICIENT WITHOUT A GAME ADMIN.
[/quote]

Love you too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Bye shaffle I still have a pic of us from 2009. <3 Bye :’( :frowning: :frowning:

I won’t miss you

Bye Shuffle! :slight_smile: We are miss you…

Otherwise, you’re just another mouth to feed @Shuffle

Sweet dreams

wtf is that?! quit trem?! do our admins pass any kind of sanity tests?! if so, how the hell did this one slip through?!

take care bud, hopefully the first law of trem hits you soon

2 Likes

sweet, now i can post my illegal arts without fear of c3ns0rsh1p

6 Likes

Hmm that doesn’t seem like an appropriate rank I’m sure the admin levels can reach 100. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bye shuff

1 Like