Some can help me?

i have a problem, the tremfusion client is not compatible with my windows 8.1 and i don’t know what client are good. (i try risujin,FSM and the client from xserverx.com) and all are really bad. the tremfusion is good but i can’t run in windows 8.1 because i have a problem with mouse :frowning:

if some can help me thanks :slight_smile:
sorry my english :C xD GoodBye

Note. i try tremulous GPP client 1.2 and can’t run too. Stupid windows 8.1 but i like because is more fast than windows 10 and 7 (if w8.1 sucks i change to 7)
but i have some games and i like it :slight_smile:

What is the problem with the mouse? This? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2908279

If so, it looks like you can either download that package, or modify your registry yourself (see the instructions further down on that page).

nah i cant, i will make a video :slight_smile: but thanks for your help

here is the video.

put in 1080p for better quality :slight_smile:

SEE THE CURSOR!!!

hmmm, it’s seems like you have WRONG mouse, maybe ur mouse requires some DRIVER?
then install it.

nahh i change mouse and the problem persist :frowning:
drivers? nah, is this windows 8.1 :frowning: thx for your help :smiley:

I dont think its windows 8.1 because i have windows 8.1 and tremfusion works fine. very odd issue.

@Nicolas21550 your issue MIGHT be this: Mouse input in some games is incorrectly scaled on high-DPI devices - Windows Client | Microsoft Docs
So, follow the instructions in the ‘Workaround’ and let us know if that fixes it.

nah. i can´t :frowning:
mhn i need windows 7 or 10 for play trem and aspaldht 8 mhn.
gah if trem suck in 8.1 i leave trem guys i like more aspaldht 8 and windows 8.1
i don’t like windows 10 for now

guys the only solution a this problem is using rinjusin client but really sucks :frowning: ok almost i can play trem for now

ok problem solved i can run tremfusion in Windows 8.1 :slight_smile: goodbye