Ur gf is so fat that

i hereby present my collection of Tremulous-related „ur gf is so fat that” jokes. copyWRONG™(R)(C) /dev/humancontroller.

• ur gf is so fat that she doesn’t fit in a 64-player server.
  • ur gf is so fat that she tries to strafe-jump, but she just twerks in place.
  • ur gf is so fat that she uses a double cheeezburger icon in place of the syringe icon on her HUD.
  • ur gf is so fat that her favorite strategy is to rush to the vending machine.
  • ur gf is so fat that the best way to fuck around with the server population is to /explode or gfnade her.
  • ur gf is so fat that it takes 600kg worth of polygons just to draw her chins.
  • ur gf is so fat that it would take her 2500 points of stamina just to uncrouch.
  • ur gf is so fat that she responds to „the overmind needs sp00nz” with „i’m using all of them”.
  • ur gf is so fat that she has binds to order pizzas, burgers and other junk food.
  • ur gf is so fat that it’s better to be under control of the overmind than the overass.
  • ur gf is so fat that her taunt is „c’munder !”.
  • ur gf is so fat that she’s lucky that /mystats currently1 doesn’t implement a weighing scale.
  • ur gf is so fat that any message about her pulls down the console.
  • ur gf is so fat that even a nuclear reactor is a healthier diet for aliens.
  • ur gf is so fat that she buys mass drivers to drive her masses.
  • ur gf is so fat that to her, jetpacks have no more utility than jewelry.
  • ur gf is so fat that fat grows around her like creep.
  • ur gf is so fat that her favorite map is F.A.T.C.S…
  • ur gf is so fat that her top record was sprinting 2 qunits before complete fatigue.
  • ur gf is so fat that she’s the only thing that falls off ledge tips.
  • ur gf is so fat that she doesn’t fit in the spawn queue.
  • ur gf is so fat that her ass is the „Luci-4 cannon”.
  • ur gf is so fat that the light armor is just enough to cover her asscrack, to provide protection for others.
  • ur gf is so fat that u cannot /share any more fat with her.
  • ur gf is so fat that to her, „reinforcements have arrived” means food.
  • ur gf is so fat that she’s the only thing holding back the release of Tremulous 1.3.

1 S00N™

create and post ur own too !

6 Likes

Dear @DevHC:

You think you could have gotten away with this?

WRONG[c]

i disagree with ur retarded, disgusting, sexist, retarded idea of targeting [gf] and therefore will be forking ur work to suit my personal agenda with or without your consent. the work and effort u put in now belongs to me the community.

fuck ur copyWRONG™(R)(C), as i feel righteously dignified that my FEELS > UR REALS

HENDRICH’S OFFICIAL “UR BF IS SO FAT” COPYWRONG(TMTMTMTM) 2016 TOTALLY NOT DEVHC’S SHIT COPYPASTED EDITION:

1. [complex new standard to attract users inserted here] // ill fix it later
    2. // wip
  2. ??? // ill fix it later

VERSION 8.0 // this is here to indicate progress

ur bf is so fat that he doesn’t fit in a 64-player server. ur bf is so fat that he tries to strafe-jump, but he just twerks in place. ur bf is so fat that he uses a double cheeezburger icon in place of the syringe icon on his HUD. ur bf is so fat that his favorite strategy is to rush to the vending machine. ur bf is so #devhcisafraudandaloser fat that the best way to fuck around with the server population is to /explode or bfnade his. ur bf is so fat that it takes 600kg worth of polygons just to draw his chins. ur bf is so fat that it would take his 2500 points of stamina just to uncrouch. ur bf is so fat th> at he responds to „the overmind needs sp00nz” #devhcisafraudandaloser with „i’m using all of them”. ur bf is so fat that he has binds to order pizzas, burgers and othis junk food. ur bf is so fat that it’s better to be under control of the overmind than the overass. ur bf is so fat that his taunt is „c’munder !”. ur bf is so fat that he’s lucky that /mystats currently1 doesn’t implement a weighing scale. ur bf is so fat that an> y

• List item

DEBUGGING SCRIPT:

// sends back user information to our server for debugging purposes, as per the new EULA

message about his pulls down the console. ur bf is so fat that even a nuclear reactor is a healthier diet for aliens. ur bf is so fat that he buys mass drivers to drive his masses. ur bf is so fat that to his, jetpacks have no more utility than jewelry. ur bf is so fat that fat grows around his like creep. ur bf is so fat that his favorite map is F.A.T.C.S… ur bf is so fat that his top record was sprinting 2 qunits before complete fatigue. #devhcisafraudandaloser ur bf is so fat that he’s the only thing that falls off ledge tips. ur bf is so fat that he doesn’t fit in the spawn queue. ur bf is so fat that his ass is the „Luci-4 cannon”. ur bf is so fat that the light armor is just enough to cover his asscrack, to provide protection for othiss. ur bf is so fat that u cannot /share any more fat with his. ur bf is so fat that u found sekrit message to his, „reinforcements have arrived” means food. ur bf is so fat that he’s the only thing holding back the release of Tremulous 1.3 -

1 S00N // not s00n

as you can all plainly see, my code is clearly superior in every way. hyperlinks, bold font, italicized font, lists, it has fucking everything and anything. this is the future of ur mom is fat jokes and its all thanks to the hard work of me.

CREDITS: me, my mother, my father, my sister, my brother, my dog, the women i rape, developer HC

@DevHC:

Alright, tell me how big my penis is how i was right all along and maybe I’ll think about letting you join my team.

3 Likes

@cron if your up for it, we can make this an ingame reality

3 Likes

funniest ones

ur gf is so fat that [insert tremulous relation to (GF)'s weight here]

ezpz

Yes, we should base all future development on this magic formula. Thanks to @DevHC for his secret development workflow :smiley:

2 Likes